All vintage ephemera on this page is from my private collection or other copyright-free sources, and for private use (PU) and commercial use (S4O, S4H, CU) with the following restrictions:
- you may use items freely in your artwork, including art made for sale, providing they are altered or combined in some way (not just by digitally changing the colour or the size)
- you may print off vintage images to make cards, hybrid scrapbook pages, calendars etc, physically by hand, and sell these
- you may use elements digitally for personal or commercial products, including the creation of blog or web backgrounds, headers etc, as long as they are your own ORIGINAL designs, as part of a completed design, and flattened into a final result
- you may mix digital items from this blog with other digital items obtained elsewhere, to make your own ORIGINAL artwork - again, as flattened final pieces, eg: Quick Pages, which may be offered for sale alone or as part of a scrapbook kit
- you may not re-sell anything from this site in its original form (in other words, unaltered) whether in commercial CD or DVD collections, collage sheets etc
- you may not assemble a group of items from this blog and sell on as a scrapbook kit
- you may not reproduce or redistribute items from this blog, nor offer for download, share, sale or copy onto other digital or analog media as Photoshop brushes, dingbats, stencils or rubber stamps etc - whether for free or for sale
However: all artwork, photography and text is copyrighted and the intellectual property of the artist (ie: myself) unless noted differently, with all rights reserved, and therefore may not be used or reproduced in any way without permission.
In other words, if you want to copy or use something, and are not sure it's covered by the terms listed above, please contact me for clarification.