Beehive Baby Book - knitting pattern


Here's a lovely little booklet of knitting patterns for babies, circa 1940s. I've scanned the front and back covers.

I've also scanned one of the patterns (they weren't in the best condition, so I've enhanced this a little as best I could) so anyone who wants to tackle it should be able to download it and be able to follow the instructions.


The 1/- on the front cover is the price: one shilling, which is now equivalent to 5 pence (UK) or 7 cents (US). Just thought you'd like to know, lol.

All the scans are 300dpi, so if you're downloading do allow some time as the files are huge. As always, right-click to copy, then Save to your computer.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Susie
    I've just found your blog via Cheryl of Artsy Fartsy - I'm always looking for interesting images and ideas to use in my creative work.

    I would love you to pop over and visit me where I have a Giveaway of a Vintage fabric and lace Collage as party of Vicki's Grow Your Blog party!

    I'm following you and I'll be back to see some more with my cup of coffee in hand to meander through your lovely blog!

    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.