ACME LABEL MAKER


The Acme Label Maker is freeware (in other words, totally free to use) and great for that 'Dymo label' effect.


It's a great web toy for creating labels - right on screen, nothing to download. Perfect for journalling, scrapbooking, cards, blog headers and backgrounds... virtually anything you can think of! And, being rectangular, actually easy to cut out with scissors, lol (although I think I'd be using a paper cutter or guillotine... I can't cut a straight line to save my life!)



Once you've created your text, left-click on it to bring it up full size and then right-click to Save Image As to your computer.

Here's my finished result. Rather smart, huh?


Good fun, give the Acme Label Maker a try!

Comments

  1. wow, thats terrific, susie!
    many thanks that you've told us this link!
    greetings from austria
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour, Susie, I just found you via Bunty. I love this info/link. I have looked for a long time, tring to find a labeler with a copper or tin looking tape -- to no avail:( Finally picked up on at a garage sale for $2 with red and black tape -- the perfect FrenchKissed combo!ha! But a digital version?! This is awesome! Will link your site to my blog:) Merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very interesting,will check it out Thanks :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're all having fun with this! Don't you just love web toys? I'll keep my eyes open for more...

    Trishia - thanks so much for adding my link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing this!! awesome!! opens up so much more for me in altered art!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUST WENT THERE..HOW FUN!!
    ALSO..THE CANDY HEARTS ARE CUTE!!
    BOOKMARKED THIS SITE!!!
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann - great news! Thanks so much for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GREAT Susie! How do you find all this cool stuff???
    Off to look at the hearts.... ;-)

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.