APOTHECARY & HERB LABELS

Apothecary Labels
Found these fantastic labels in my stash, and can't remember if I put these up for you before - but if I have, they won't have been edited for you as I have this time!
jpg image - white background
png image - transparent background

You'll notice there's a curl and a shadow - which is great for adding realism to scrapbook pages etc. All images are full sized at high resolution, so perfect for printing off for your projects.

jpg image - white background
png image - transparent background

You'll find each individual label as a jpg and as a png (transparent background). As always, free for personal use and to add to items for sale - but not for including in collage collections for sale or as stamp images etc.
jpg - white background
png - transparent background
Cut out to stick onto jars & boxes; use your favourite digital programme to add lettering or else use rubber stamps.
jpg - white background
png - transparent background
Do let me know what you think of these - good idea or not? Suggestions for improvement?
jpg - white background
png - transparent background
Should I go through and edit some older entries (and if so, any in particular?)
jpg - white background
png - transparent background
Are these sizes good for you? I also haven't cleaned up the actual images beyond the sizing, and making the png option - do you feel they need further work?

jpg - white background
png - transparent background
Finally, the fennel label with the lettering removed so you have a plain label.

As you've gathered... comments gratefully received as to whether you want edited images or not.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Susie. I was over at Bensie's blog, the blessings one, that's where I looked to see her blog background comes from blog-ology. I went over there and I saw your name and I went to you profile. I've visited w/you before. I just knew it ... then found this part of your blog. Yeppers. I've been here before. Hi! I stopped blogging (deleted it and everything) and came back recently. I'm slowly getting reconnected and finding more people. Good to see you! You've got some great stuff here! I enjoyed reading the labels in this post. So different "way back when". See ya 'round. Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie these are the wonderful labels you have shared. The statements written on it seems like some stanza of a lovely poem. You have shared such a nice blog. Thank you so much.
    -Family pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog in an advertisement from another blog. COOL BEANS! Thanks so much for the goodies and I love the fact you have .pngs. It's nice to have the images already in .png files, but most people can do their own extraction if you didn't want to go to the trouble (however, I'm not complaining ;oD ) Also, I don't know that I would "clean up" the images as some people like the items just the way they are. If they want them cleaned up, we can do it ourselves and save you the time! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the comments - the cleaning up was something to try, as a lot of the freebie image blogs seem to be going that route. On the other hand, it's great to have the original (large 300dpi) files so it gives you plenty of room to play around with the images yourself. As as Kern says, saves a ton of time (not to mention my rather poor eyesight).

    Now I've got the computer back to working again (not so much running fine as limping along... but at least it's working) I have a pile of stuff to scan and load up, so watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie! love the labels! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely but the .pngs ar'nt coming out transparent for me.Is it just me?/??
    Hugs
    vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vee - I think it may be your blog settings - I just went to take a look, and everything is a black rectangle with a white triangle on it (every single picture) so I think you need to do a virus check etc!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.

Blog design & contents copyright Susie Jefferson. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top