FREEBIE QP OR FRAME

Adorable child pic is Daizy by M on DeviantArt
I've done a frame image for you this week - this could be used as a picture or even a blog header (just add your own text and click to resize).
It would also work as a Valentine image, which was my original idea, but I couldn't find an image I liked.


Left click to bring up to full size, and right-click to save to your computer. Add your photograph in a layer below this then merge. This is a png, so the central white portion is actually transparent. If this doesn't download correctly, use this image code instead:
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/1stFloorFlatComputery/67d25be6.png
Here's an excellent video tutorial by Shabby Blogs showing how to layer and add text:






People often ask me if I use a lot of layers in my work. The answer is 'yes' and here is this piece, if you are interested:

Comments

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty QP !!!!
    Thank you so much....
    Love it!

    Hugs,Tanja....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love this Susie!... Though my wishes are belated, I hope you and yours had a very Happy Valentine's Day! I didn't get any baking done like I'd hoped to, but the kids and I had a very nice dinner that night! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful frame!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, very cool stuff.

    I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.