1st Floor Flat   +   Blog-ology free blog toys   +   Computery   +   Freebies   +   Pinterest   +   Etsy   +   Website

FREEBIE WORD ART - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

May I present my very first attempts EVER at Word Art.

Copyright Susie Jefferson

Free for PU and S4H, so download away! These are png files, 300dpi so plenty large for conventional scrapbooking plus digital. Left-click to ge the full sized image, right-click to save to your computer.


Here's another one:

and with a grungy frame (see my pic above):


Layer these in your graphics programme with any coloured or patterned background (place the colour layer above the Word Art layer) then Group With Previous to merge the images.


Do leave me a comment to let me know what you think: if you like them, I'll make more.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these wonderful freebies! I am not too good with the PNG format and digi scrapping but I am trying to learn! You did a fab job on these and I look forward to experimenting with them.....Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous !!! Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - as it's my very first Word Art ever, it's nice to know I'm doing something right, lol.

    Bless you both for leaving a comment - it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you're doing a great job -- what a start! :) My first is here (http://suslyngloscraps.blogspot.com/2010/01/scripture-challenge.html), but duffus that I am sometimes, I made it with things I don't have the right to distribute! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Please feel free to stop by Born Broken and add a link to your freebies again today! http;://chelsmending.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this is your first word art - they are WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for creating and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! All of them! Thanks for all you do!!
    Penney Stone
    Just Penneys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your work with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...