HOW EVERY WISE CHILD SHOULD LIVE - PRAYER & DIGITAL PIECE

I thought this little piece I saved from an old magazine was rather fun.


Sweet illustration too! This may take a while to load - it's full size at 300dpi.

This gave me the inspiration to have a go at a digital piece - in pink, as it's Pink Saturday. This picture is full sized (so just left-click to open at full size, then right-click to copy):


... and here it is again, as a button (sized to go in a sidebar if anyone would like it - just copy and paste the code into an html box):





Comments

  1. I was doing good till I got to the *shout like a demon* part.
    Alas.....that is ME most days!!! LOL!!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting today! I am so happy you did as now I have found a treasure trove of blogging goodies! I can't wait to see some of your other posts!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.