AUTOGRAPH BOOK

I found this adorable little autograph book (5in x 4in) on my travels - obviously owned by a very elderly lady, judging by the wobbly writing.

And who also had a strong religious conviction.


You can tell that she wrote with a dip pen, rather than a fountain pen.










These date from 1908, are written in pen&ink in a lovely (if wavering) script, so perfect for your altered art projects. Also some newspaper cuttings and a charming little watercolour.


As always, unretouched jpgs, very high resolution, so knock yourselves out! Click on them for the full-sized view, and allow some time for them to load.








Don't forget to right-click to save to your My Pictures folders.







All of these are high resolution images, so click for a full size image then right-click to copy to your own computer.

I hope you enjoy them. I'm thinking of With Sympathy cards etc.

Comments

  1. Awesome find! Thanks for sharing so very much. These are wonderful!!!! ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo that is just priceless. a great thing to have on the table somewhere. great words!!!hps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More sweet freebies! You are simply wonderful.

    I must share you with anyone who reads my Letter Writing blog. Must not be *selfish* and keep you to myself. :-)

    'Aunt Amelia'
    Dear you, blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie!

    Oh, you're just the sweetest thing. Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful old bits. Love them!

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    PS....I'm having a little giveaway if you'd like to pop over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie!
    So generous of you to share these. I gave me an idea to do an Autograph Book round robin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie,
    These are wonderful!!!

    What a treasure you have found.
    I'm so glad i found you, and that you take such time to share with us.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Many thanks for sharing these wonderful pages. Hugs Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious, precious. Thank you for sharing and brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.