TEXT

Today's offering is text-based: several cabinet card backs, the frontispiece of an old book and people listed on the back of an old photograph.

Lovely script writing, great fonts, useful frames...


















At high res, big files, hack 'em up, copy portions - do what you like with them for personal use or art for sale! (exceptions are in the copyright rules are in the sidebar).



It's amazing how anything written in fountain pen ink or pencil doesn't fade...

Have fun! I'd love to see what you make with any of the images on my Freebies page.

post signature

Comments

  1. These are great would make great backings for my atcs go great with Tims inks will give them a go and let you know what ive made love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking foward to seeing what you'll create! Thanks Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything I have seen here you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie .. added one here http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for sharing! these are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I'd better get scanning - I have a little autograph book you'll probably love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely backgrounds.. wouldn't have thot to use the backs of them.. thanks so much..
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie,you are the best! Thank you so much for sharing so many wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.