VIVE MARIE ANTOINETTE

Do you love Marie Atoinette?
The film, the gowns, the whole Rococo ambiance?





Then you might like to take a copy of this free button to add to your blog, courtesy of Joy Jones at Cupids Charm blog (who knows everything there is to know about Marie Antoinette, so do visit!) Joy would love to see Marie Antoinette appear all over the world, so feel free to copy and share.

Here's how to add the image to your sidebar:
  • Click on the image to bring up to full size
  • Right-click on the picture and Save Image As to your My Pictures folder
  • In your blog, go to Layouts
  • Click Add A Gadget and choose Picture
  • Browse the image from your computer
  • Click Save, and that's it!

post signature

Comments

  1. What a fun blog you have! I am more than happy to post the Marie Antoinette button on my blog! And thank you for leading me to Cupid's Charm!

    Wishing you a beautiful day,

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, thanks so much for the compliment! Isn't the button fun - and pretty. I was delighted to find Cupid's Charm myself - tons of stuff I never knew.

    And have a beautiful day yourself, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Marie Antoinette button. What a pretty blog.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.