HOT TODDY RECIPE & PICTURE


Here's a great recipe for a hot toddy, originated by my father (who used to swear by it. He suffered badly with bronchitis.)


My friend Chris's Grandfather - a copyright-free photo which you may copy for personal use only (with Chris's permission). As always, a large high quality file so give it time to load up!

DAD'S HOT TODDY
  • Juice of half a lemon
  • 1 dessertspoonful of runny honey (or more, to taste)
  • Generous slug of whisky or brandy or dark rum
  • Hot water
Place lemon juice, honey and alcohol in a glass and top up with the hot water (boiled, and allowed to cool down a little as you don't want to destroy the Vitamin C).

DISCLAIMER
This is very alcoholic, so don't drive or operate machinery, etc etc.

post signature

Comments

  1. i love you're blog! it's nice to see someone who loves and appreciates cabinet cards as much as I do. I am so excited to follow you're blog and read more posts in the future

    xoxo
    Le Vintage

    P.S. I'm having a small swap at my blog if you have some time to check it out I'd love for you to join!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.