CABINET CARDS

Time for some cabinet cards!

Judging by the clothes, these would be Victorian.




Again, these are totally unretouched so you can edit to your heart's content. Left-click to open up the file, then right-click to copy to your computer. Edit in your favourite graphics programme.


These will take some time to load as they are high resolution. If you make anything with these, I would love to see it!




NOTE: If you are new to all this, and need tips on how to edit these pix, email me and I will try to help.

Have fun!

post signature

Comments

  1. Hi Susie! Thank you so much for the comment! I wish we were twins in the art world.......your art is TRULY AMAZING!!! You are sooooo talented! I found your blog yesterday and instantly fell in love with it! I would love to put your badge on my page. If I can do that could you let me know how? So nice to meet you and I will be stoping by often!!!
    I left a surprise for you on my blog. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work:)!
    HAPPY DAY!!!
    ~Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks so much.